Sunday, March 6, 2016

golden maddona

I traded fame for love
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
There's a guy starting to realize, That eternal fate has turn it's back on him

It's two A.M.
My beacon's been moved under moon and star, Where am I to go now that I've gone too far?Help, I'm steppin' into the twilight zone, Place is a madhouse, feels like being cloned:Without a second thought, It all became a silly a game, Some things cannot be bought,I got exactly what I asked for ,l Wanted it so badly ,Running, rushing back for more

It's two A.M. the fear has gone,I'm sitting here waitin'... the guns still warm.
Maybe my connection is tired of takin' chances

Yeah, there's a storm on the loose, sirens in my head, Wrapped up in silence all circuits are dead Cannot decode, my whole life spins into a frenzy,Help, I'm steppin' into the twilight zone ,This is a madhouse, feels like being home, I suffered fools so gladly And now I find
I've changed my mind ,

The face of you
Should I wait for you ? ,I traveled round the world Looking for a home ,I found myself in crowded rooms ,Feeling so alone ,I had so many lovers Who settled for the thrill Of basking in my spotlight --Famous faces, far off places,Trinkets I can buy: No handsome stranger, heady danger, Drug that I can try ,No ferris wheel, no heart to steal ,No laughter in the dark, No one-night stand, no far-off land ,No fire that I can spark.
Now I find I've changed my mind
This is my religion

No comments:

Post a Comment